Je suis intéressé
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions.
We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
• A Rigorous, structured and methodic person;
• An open mindset, creative, analytical, curious and flexible, eager to learn and keep knowledge up-to-date;
• An autonomous person with a high level of curiosity;
• A team-player Sociable and cooperative person.
We offer you
• A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
• Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
• A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
• Contribute to the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of ETEL products over their complete lifecycle;
• Create technical drawings (2D/3D) and technical documentation;
• Create product documentations for manufacturing and inspecting of finished and semi-finished products;
• Maintenance of documentations within the internal PLM;
• Support ongoing design via dimensioning of mechanical parts and validation of assembly via tolerance stack-up calculation;
• Make the products meet the specifications and comply with the norms, the regulations and the internal processes;
• Being aware of updates on ISO dimensioning and CAD software;
• Propose and initiate continuous improvement activities.
• Technician designer certification (ET, ES) Or Professional Certification (CFC designer);
• 4 years of industrial experience in dimensioning and realization of mechanical drawings;
• Solid knowledge on mechanics and manufacturing technologies;
• Proven experience on CAD software;
• Good reporting skills;
• Fluent written/spoken French.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
If you are selected, you will be invited in our company and let us discover your talents. If not, you will be informed in due course.