Je suis intéressé
R&D SYSTEM ENGINEER
The applied research and industrial activities conducted within the Precision Mechanisms section of CSEM are devoted to complex scientific instrumentation systems. Our activity spreads from the development of high-precision instruments for space, astrophysics and industrial applications to the design of compliant mechanisms for the watch industry.
As an R&D Engineer, you will participate in the R&D efforts of our team. You will work on high precision mechanical solutions and contribute to multidisciplinary industrial projects.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
• Analysis and optimization of designs, combining a physical and analytical approach with the use of FEM tools (COMSOL Multiphysics®)
• Technical support to Engineers for the design of mechanisms and mechanical systems
• Participation to the writing of technical documentation, particularly for space applications
• Contribution to maintain and improve our quality system (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485).
You are a motivated Engineer with either a MS or a PhD in Physics or Mechanical Engineering with experience preferably in an industrial environment in the following topics:
• Design of mechanisms
• Systems analysis and design
• FEM modelling and analysis (Solid, Heat transfer, ACDC, Fluidic,…)
• Mathematical software.
Curious and driven towards innovation, you want to be an important key team player in the development of new solutions. Analytical, autonomous and hands-on, you have the ability to adapt to new situations. Moreover, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Working languages are French and English; German would be an asset.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at email@example.com, mentioning ref. 'E211.2017-42' in the subject.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.