Je suis intéressé
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions.
We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
A stress resistant, highly motivated person recognized for its ability understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders. Result driven and proactive you will work closely with all business units and technology teams to manage day-to-day operations as well as continuous improvements of our ERP. The position will focus on the understanding of business strategies, processes, services and the context in which the business operates in order to improve the overall user experience, scalability and reliability of the ERP solution.
We offer you
• A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment.
• Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company.
• A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
• Provide technical and analytical services to support our ERP solution
• Ensure adherence with Corporate governance and strategy
• Identify, create and facilitate process improvements by conducting systems process analysis and design at a complex level and partnering with business and IT stakeholders to ensure systems meet business objectives
• Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and driving progress and results
• Identify opportunities for implementation of new features or features not currently in use, make recommendations and work with business units and end-users to implement in order to achieve improved efficiencies
• Provide data and corporate reports as needed to support management in making business decisions
• Provide help desk for issues related to the ERP systems and work with Support as necessary to resolve
• Ensure continuing operational quality by prioritizing system bug fixes, testing, and releasing updates.
• ES or Bachelor degree in Computer Science with minimum 3 years of industrial experience in a similar role
• Confirmed experience in project management and in leading a team of key users or system testers
• Excellent knowledge in system improvements and systems integration is required
• Experience with at least one major ERP system (iSCALA and/or SAP)
• Knowledge of MS-Office, MS-SQL and of reporting tools (Crystal reports,…) is required
• ITIL foundation V3 is an asset
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to persuade others and to defend a position at all levels of the organization
• Fluent in English and French, German is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here