Je suis intéressé
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions.
We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
• An autonomous person with ability to work alone at a customer ;
• Proactive person with a “can-do” spirit ;
• Very good communication, reporting and documentation skills ;
• Customer oriented ;
• Able to face pressure.
We offer you
• A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment ;
• Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company ;
• A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
• Analyze customer’s need regarding custom software to integrate ETEL products in their applications ;
• Design and develop customized software for customers. Carry out integration and tests until customer's acceptance ;
• Ensure complete software documentation ;
• Provide training to transfer the ownership of the source code to the customer ;
• Develop and document strategies to optimally develop software for controlling ETEL products ;
• Provide technical trainings to subsidiaries, distributors and customers on our software products ;
• Create and maintain training and course materials ;
• Provide technical support to subsidiaries, distributors and customers on new software applications ;
• Report suggestions for continuous product improvement ;
• Act as expert on the use of ETEL software products and understand the context in which the products are used ;
• Ready to travel couple of weeks per year.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (Software or equivalent) ;
• At least 3 years’ experience in software development in industrial environment ;
• Experience in developing software for machinery ;
• Good programming skills in C/C++ ;
• Good knowledge in real time operating systems (RTX, VxWorks, QNX) ;
• Knowledge about object-oriented programming ;
• Fluent written and spoken English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
If you are selected, you will be invited to discover our company and let us discover your talents. If not, you will be informed in due course.