Je suis intéressé
Pumps Equipment, a division of Sulzer Ltd, is a global leader in the development and supply of pumping solutions and related equipment to its key markets oil and gas, power, and water. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment where diversity is valued as a key driver for success.
TC Winterthur is part of the Pumps Equipment (PE) Division of Sulzer, and employs some 60+ Engineers and support personnel in the areas of Product Development and Core Technology. We employ a highly sophisticated infrastructure to support advanced R&D and product development processes, including a development pump test facility in Oberwinterthur.
In this challenging 50% part-time role you are responsible for the maintenance and development of local Winterthur quality system for the Technology Center (TC) Winterthur.
Quality Responsible (50%)
• Maintain Q Management System with a strong focus on PD and CT processes
• Quality assurance for PD and CT groups at TC Winterthur
• Maintain ISO 9001 certification for TC Winterthur
• Maintain local QESH Intranet page, including update of documents
• Training of TC Winterthur staff in Q related topics
• Responsible for standards acquisition
Competencies / Skills
• Technical education, with 2-3 years previous experience working as a quality engineer or similar
• Knowledge of ISO quality system (9001), awareness of international standards
• English and German language skills
• MS Sharepoint knowledge a plus
• Attention to detail, willingness to question and challenge with the “big picture” in mind
• Process thinking
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.