Je suis intéressé
Sulzer Ltd. specializes in pumping solutions, rotating equipment maintenance and services as well as separation, reaction, and mixing technology in over 150 locations worldwide. In the group functions, at our head office location in Winterthur, Switzerland, highly qualified specialists in various disciplines work for the benefit of all our divisions.
Due to growth of the team we are recruiting an additional team member based out of Winterthur, Switzerland. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics in the corporate HQ, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of QlikView and QlikSense projects in various parts of our business. In this role you will ensure reliability, usability and performance optimization and take care that QlikView/-sense applications provide flexibility and proper governance to meet operational and strategic business objectives. You will work closely with the business teams to gather functional requirements, develop data models and design proposals, implement and test solutions. Having a strong customer focus and service orientation is key for this position.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Consulting business stakeholders on all levels about BI/Analytics applications and interfaces to other applications
• Overseeing the plan, build and run processes of BI/Analytics applications based on Qlikview and Qliksense
• Effort estimation and managing the related budgets
• Management of nearshore/offshore developers and third party providers where applicable
• Develop and adhere to governance processes around implementation and the use of Qlikview / QlikSense
• Planning and delivering trainings on Qlikview and Qliksense for end users
• Pro-actively identifying changes needed in the application lifecycle and make recommendations for improvements with the subsequent implementation
• Develop BI support team structure and processes to ensure proper service level management
• Providing mentoring and leadership to other team members, and serving as a role model representing the Business Intelligence & Analytics department is important part of the job.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in technical or business studies or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5+ years of working experience as a BI Consultant or similar position in-house in an international corporation
• Minimum of 4+ years hands-on experience designing and implementing solutions based on Qlikview is a must
• Minimum of 1+ years experience in full lifecycle QlikSense implementations as well as “Governed Self Service BI” concepts
• Experience extracting information from core SAP Financials and/or SAP Logistics modules as well as SAP BI/BW
• Experience in defining and/or managing large scale Qlikview/-Sense enterprise deployments
• Ability to manage diversified teams located across the globe through project requirement, design, development, code/test case reviews, testing and deployment phases
• Project management experience (PMP or Scrum certification is a strong asset)
• IT Service Management experience (ITIL certification is a strong asset)
• Having first exposure of building analytics on “Big Data” (machine/IoT generated data, Hadoop based Data Lake environments..) would be a big plus
• Ability to multitask under high stress & aggressive timelines in a matrix organization
• Experience working with top management to manage expectations and escalate issues/risks
• Excellent communication, collaboration, partnering and facilitation skills.
• Ability to learn new collaboration technologies, processes and adaptable to changes in timelines and sequences
• Position is based in Winterthur, Switzerland - Travel requirements: ~30%
• Fluent in English is a must. German would be a strong additional asset
In this new exciting and challenging role, you will have the possibility to apply your existing knowledge and learn new skills in a dynamic global environment. You will become part of a leading global organization.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including cover letter and curriculum vitae in English in electronic format (PDF file).