Je suis intéressé
Sulzer Chemtech, a division of Sulzer Ltd, has leading positions in the fields of separation, reaction, and mixing technology. With locations for sales, engineering, production as well as installation and maintenance service, Sulzer Chemtech maintains a worldwide presence for its clients in the oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing and other industrial markets.
To strengthen our Process Engineering Team in Winterthur (Zurich area, Switzerland), we are looking for a
Senior Process Engineer Polymer Technology (f/m)
• Calculation and process design of polymer plants
• Preparation of Basic Engineering documents
• Reviewing of Detail Engineering documents
• Sizing of Sulzer proprietary equipment
• Sales support during tender phase
• Responsible for the polymer process in project teams and towards our clients
• Participation in client meetings, support and advisory service at client’s site
• Start-up supervision of our polymer plants
• Analysis and evaluation of comprehensive data from our pilot plants
• Global travelling approx. 20%
You have a university degree in process, or chemical engineering and looking forward to contribute with your talent and engagement to a well-established team of process engineers. You have at least 5 years of experience in the design and construction of chemical plants. You will work in a core discipline of engineering, play a key role in project teams and maintain regular contact to our international client base. You like to travel and spend time abroad for meetings and commissioning. You are fluent in English and preferably in German language. Moreover, you are able to adapt to people in other disciplines and various cultures. Your colleagues appreciate your hands-on personality with a passion for technical calculations and details.
…an interesting and challenging position in an international environment with various opportunities for further development within the company.
Interested? We are looking forward to receive your application via our online-tool.
If you have any questions, please contact Matthias Laeubli, HR Manager, phone +41 52 262 37 30