Je suis intéressé
ulzer Chemtech, a division of Sulzer Ltd, is a leading company in the field of separation, reaction, and mixing technology. With locations for sales, engineering, production as well as installation and maintenance service, Sulzer Chemtech maintains a worldwide presence for its clients in the oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing and other industrial markets.
For our group Process Design Downstream and Upstream within the Business Unit Separation Technology in Winterthur/Switzerland (Zurich area), we are hiring a
Senior Process Engineer (m/f)
Refinery / O&G
• Process design for separation columns and further key equipment (e. g. heat exchangers, pumps, valves, etc), especially in the refinery business
• Execution of and participation in extended scope projects like design studies or Basic Engineering
• Development of technical concepts in cooperation with the clients
• Translate results from laboratory tests and measurements into an industrial unit design
• Close cooperation with sales personnel, application managers, project managers, mechanical engineers and other specialists
• Sales support during the inquiry, offer and negotiation phase, especially for complex projects
• On-site support for start-up, optimization and troubleshooting of plants
You have a university degree in process engineering or related fields and have already gathered several years of experience as a process engineer in the oil and gas industry. You are familiar in using state-of-the-art design tools (SimSci Pro/II, Aspen HTFS, etc.) and have participated in the execution of engineering projects (FEED, Basic Engineering etc). Your technical expertise, your flexibility as well as your good interpersonal skills will be an excellent basis for this challenging task. Your ability to solve problems and develop solutions in cooperation with internal and external clients completes your profile. You are fluent in English. Any other European language is an advantage, in particular German. The willingness and flexibility to travel internationally is required (10-30%).
You an interesting and versatile position in an international environment with various opportunities for further development. Besides the advantages of an industry wide well known and accepted product and solution portfolio we offer an in-depth introduction into our technology as well as into our processes.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online-tool. Please contact Matthias Laeubli, HR Manager, phone +41 52 262 37 30 if you have questions.