Je suis intéressé
SOFTWARE R&D ENGINEER
This position revolves around the development of wearables and other IoT devices, mostly in the healthcare domain, as well as applied research in embedded Machine Learning. You will use your skills to design, implement, and support a medical-grade cloud; you will work on defining the way sensors gather and collect data, store it in the cloud; and prepare everything required to allow our algorithms process the data in real-time.
We need a “passionate about doing things right” candidate that can:
- Write clean and highly scalable code.
- Fix bugs & develop new features on existing codebase.
- Write technical specifications for his/her own code.
- Perform software testing, verification, and validations in automated ways (CI/CD).
- Collaborate in applied research in machine learning, data security, and privacy.
You hold a university diploma (MSc or PhD) in Computer Science or equivalent degree (PhD being an asset). You are open-minded, sociable and a good communicator. You are passionate about getting things done properly and curious about new technologies and how to implement them. Moreover, you have the following skills:
- Good written and spoken English.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture. CSEM is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file. Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB