Je suis intéressé
Center Muttenz is an internationally recognized innovation center for micro & nano-optics, photonics, and functional printing. The applied research and industrial activities conducted within the Center Muttenz cover applications from flexible large area systems for life sciences, health, medical, energy and space to smart solutions for brand protection and security and integrated photonics systems.
As a Business Development manager, you will be responsible for uncovering opportunities and building successful partnerships with Swiss companies. You will work in close collaboration with the Center Muttenz team as well as with our Corporate Marketing & Business Development team.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
• Uncover leads by identifying key decision makers through networking, marketing initiatives, and cold calling
• Effectively manage client relationships while providing an outstanding client experience
• Understand prospect needs and contribute to the proposal process
• Represent actively CSEM in fairs, while being instrumental in preparing all required material
• Contribute to the development and production of demonstrators as well as marketing material.
• In addition to your main responsibilities, you will strongly contribute to the R&D activities of the Center through your involvement in writing and executing specific projects.
Recognised for your sense of marketing and business development, you have an Engineer background, preferably with a PhD in Physics, Electrical engineering or Material Science. Thanks to your flair for business, you have a 5-10 years confirmed successful experience in a similar role, preferably in an industrial environment.
Your powerful communication and interpersonal skills have enabled you to build a strong professional network in Switzerland, preferable in the Basel area and north-western region of Switzerland. Your listening skills combined to your persuasive presentation skills contribute to your success in building long lasting successful partnerships. Excellent negotiator, you are strongly customer-driven and solution-oriented. Curious and driven towards innovation, you have retained a broad interest and deep fondness for technological development, particularly in the space and medical areas. Always collaborative, you are highly appreciated by your team mates. Autonomous and flexible, you can easily adapt to new situations. Your mother tongue is German or Swiss German and you are fluent in English; French would be an asset.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture. CSEM is an equal opportunities employer.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning ref. B721.2017-60 in the subject. Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.