Je suis intéressé
Our group is mainly active in developing innovative mixed-signal low-power ICs for state-of-the-art applications. You will complete CSEM’s internationally recognized team of experts in the field of very low-power CMOS electronics.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work on high-performance developments for industrial customers as well as on longer-term applied Swiss and European research projects, in accordance with CSEM mission to bridge the gap between universities and industry. We are looking for a curious and motivated engineer willing to tackle today’s most advanced design challenges and work in a dynamic and innovative environment.
• Manage complex IC design projects and work in close collaboration with our customers
• Take responsibility for the complete development flow, including architecture definition, specification, design, verification and characterization of state-of-the-art mixed-signal circuits for both industrial and research projects
• Interact with our internal experts in the field of radio, analog, software and system design to define and realize high-quality integrated circuits
• Work together with international customers and international universities and research institutes
• Innovate, think out of the box, challenge yourself
• Ms or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering (electronics, microelectronics, microtechnologies)
• Several years of experience in the design of CMOS digital or mixed-signal circuits, with an emphasis on low-power
• Proven track record in leading complex technical projects
• An excellent grasp of circuit design for low-power and of high-level modelling and simulation
• Demonstrated competences in digital signal processing is an asset
• Capable of and interested in designing new innovative solutions to real life-problems
• Likes to work in team and demonstrates flexibility to ensure the success of projects.
This position is located in Neuchâtel.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at email@example.com, mentioning ref. M121.2017-9 in the subject.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.